Naming your iPad
We highly recommend giving each iPad a distinct name. You can do this before or after the iPad is paired to your location. Here’s why: Once your iPad is paired, it will appear on your Visitors > Devices page. It’ll be easier to troubleshoot any issues later if the iPad has a distinct name.
Pairing an iPad
- On your iPad, open the App Store. Search for and download the Envoy Deliveries Kiosk app.
- Open the Envoy Deliveries Kiosk app and find the six digit device pairing code.
- On your computer, go to Deliveries > Settings > Delivery areas.
- Click Edit on the delivery area you wish to add a pick up kiosk to.
- Select Devices from the top navigation.
6. Type your device pairing code into the field.
7. Click “Add this iPad.”
8. Your iPad will pair. This may take a few moments.