You can log new deliveries simply by snapping a photo of the shipping label.
- Locate a delivery that needs to be recorded.
- Open the Envoy mobile app.
- Tap Add delivery in the bottom menu. This will open the app’s camera screen.
- Position your phone so that the delivery’s shipping label is in the frame.
• Verify that you're scanning the delivery to the right Delivery area. If you aren't, click on the name of the delivery area and a drop down will appear so you can change it to the correct one.
• Position the recipients name in the outlined area, but capture the whole label in the photo.
5. Tap the shutter button to capture a photo.
• Take one photo per delivery to avoid duplicate records!
7. Hit Save delivery.
8. If you have more deliveries to scan, repeat this process.
Confirm all deliveries processed
If Envoy Deliveries is unable to read a recipient name for any reason, the delivery will be recorded but the notification will not be sent. It’s important to confirm all deliveries were properly processed. Here’s how:
- Close the camera screen by tapping the X in the top left corner.
- Tap Up next in the bottom menu.
- If any deliveries were unable to process, you will see yellow alerts on the Up next screen. Tap the alert.
- Tap a specific delivery that was unable to process.
- Tap Delivery recipient and begin typing the recipient’s name. If they are in your directly, the name will populate automatically. Tap it to select.
- (Optional) Add a note to the delivery.
• Click on the Delivery notes section and type your note
• When you’re done hit save.
7. Tap Done. This will update the delivery and send the notification to the recipient you selected.
Delivery notes in notifications
Depending on what notifications you have enabled for your company the package recipient will see everything regarding the package on one of our three notification platforms (Email, Slack, and Microsoft Teams) for Deliveries.
If you need more help, please view our troubleshooting guide.