How to enable Touchless sign-in
Find Touchless sign-in and toggle it on.
How to sign in using Touchless sign-in
Invite a visitor
• If you have Touchless sign-in turned on, we automatically include links for both iOS and Android for your visitors to download.
You can register on your computer or the Envoy Mobile app.
• If you're an employee of a company using Envoy, you will need to click over to your Profile page by tapping on your photo in the bottom right corner.
• If you're a visitor, the Check-in option will display by default.
3. After you've successfully checked in, you will see an icon as confirmation. Then, 15 minutes prior to your scheduled visit, you will be able to sign in.
4. To sign out after your visit, open the app when you're going to leave and tap Sign out.
5. There will be a confirmation that you've signed out on the screen.
What hardware is necessary to use Touchless sign-in
For iOS, the device must be on iOS 12 or higher.
For Android, the device must be on Android 7.0 Nougat or higher.
Envoy Visitors Kiosk
Any iPad that can run iOS 12 or higher.
Touchless sign-in FAQ
Touchless sign-in is only for invited visitors who have Envoy Mobile.
You have to allow Envoy Mobile access to your location in order to sign in.
While Envoy Visitors Kiosk will work on iOS 12 or higher we suggest you keep the iPad iOS as up to date as possible.
Touchless sign-in will not let you watch a video within a legal document
Sign-in will be available 15 minutes prior to the scheduled visit time.