How to enable Touchless walk-ins
- Go to Visitors > Settings > Welcome screen > Touchless walk-ins
- Toggle this setting to on.
- Fully close and reopen the Envoy application on your iPad(s)
- You will now see a small QR code on the "Tap to sign in" button.
How to sign-in using Touchless walk-ins
- Walk up to the iPad and use your phone's camera to scan the QR Code
• On both Android and iOS, you simply have to open the camera app and point it at the QR code. Then a pop up will appear to open the webpage attached to it.
- Open up the webpage and go through the sign-in process.
- Depending on how your sign-in flow is set up the visitor has the option to sign all legal documents, take or upload a photo, etc.
Hardware requirements for Touchless walk-ins
- For iOS, the device must be on iOS 12 or higher.
- For Android, the device must be on Android 6.0 Marshmallow or higher.
- Envoy's Visitors Kiosk must be on app version 3.7.0 or higher.
Touchless walk-ins FAQ
- For security, the QR refreshes every 10 minutes
• This is to prohibit someone signing in if they aren't actually at your iPad
- If the QR code being scanned gives the visitor an error that the link has expired, fully close the Envoy Visitors Kiosk app and reopen it to get a new QR code.
- We have multiple language support for 23 languages. Learn more about which languages we support.
Not currently supported with Touchless walk-ins
- ID Scanning
- Videos in Legal documents
- Plus one sign-in
- Returning Visitors
- Final Screens
- Envoy Protect/Employee registration