Your team interacts with Envoy both passively and actively. Below, we explain how your team will experience Envoy Visitors as part of their workflow and how they can use Visitors to invite visitors and set their preferences.
Visitors and your team’s workflow
- Host notifications: Your team is probably used to a receptionist or office manager calling or messaging them when their visitors arrive. With Visitors, they’ll be notified automatically via their preferred notification method.
- Registration: With Visitors, it’s easy to invite visitors in advance. If you intend to take advantage of this feature, your team can create invites for any expected visitor.
Any employee in your directory can create their own login for the web and/or sign up for the Envoy Mobile app.
Employees have permissions to do the following:
- View their visitors and sign them out
- Create and edit their invites
- View the directory
- Change their personal notification preferences
Employees will not have access to:
- Other employees’ visitors or invites
- Account or location settings
- Employees assigned as an assistant can see both their own visitors/invites plus the visitors/invites for their executive. Learn more about assistants.
- Envoy administrators can switch between displaying their own visitors/invites or all visitors/invites.
How employees log in
Login via web
- Go to envoy.com and click “Log in” or visit dashboard.envoy.com.
- Enter the work email address that is in the Employee directory.
- Check your email inbox for the confirmation email, and click “Confirm your email.”
- Create a password when prompted.
• The password must be 8 characters minimum, have 1 capital letter, and 1 special character.
Login on our mobile app
- Download Envoy Passport for iPhone or Android.
- Enter your work email when prompted.
Note: If your company uses SSO to log in, you will be prompted to use envoy.com to login via SSO. You will not need to check your email inbox.
- Click "Scan QR code" on the app, check your inbox (on your computer), click "Confirm your email," and scan the QR code on the screen OR check your inbox (on your phone), and click “Confirm your email.”
- If prompted, choose the location(s) where you work.
- Choose your preferred notification methods.
- Add a photo.
Learn more about logging into our mobile app.