Before you start signing in visitors, let your team team know what changes to expect and how to make Envoy Visitors work with their workflow. We’re happy to share an email template you can use just for this purpose.
Before you send this template to your team, be sure to do the following:
- Customize the [bold] text
- Make other tweaks as needed
- Be sure to add your contact information for questions
- Encourage employees to check out the new visitor sign-in setup
You’ll notice a new addition to our [front desk]! We’re using a visitor sign-in system called Envoy Visitors to replace [our paper sign-in book].
A few things you need to know:
- With Envoy, all visitors will sign in on the iPad at our [front desk].
- When a visitor is here to see you, you’ll now get a [email, SMS/text message, Slack] directly from Envoy instead of [getting a call from our receptionist].
- When you receive the notification, please come greet your visitor.
You can view and invite visitors from your own Envoy account.
- Go to dashboard.envoy.com, and enter your work email address.
- Check your work email inbox, and follow the sign up steps.
- Login to Envoy to view your visitors. Or invite visitors using Envoy’s pre-registration feature.
Envoy also has a mobile app for iPhone and Android. Download “Envoy: Your Workplace App” to see your upcoming visitors and get push notifications when they arrive.
Please contact me with any questions, and feel free to swing by the [front desk] to check out our Envoy setup.
[Administrator email address]
[Administrator phone number]