At a glance, you can easily access any necessary information about a visitor, including what time they signed in or out, who they were visiting and more. It can be easily searched or exported to provide backup in the case of an emergency or compliance audit.
- Anyone with an employee record can access their own visitor data on their dashboard
- If you’re an Envoy administrator, you can sort the dashboard to display either your own visitors, or all location visitors
- If you’re assigned as an assistant to another employee, you can view their visitors as well as your own
Exploring the visitor log
- 1. Entries: See your visitor data in real time, including photos if enabled.
- 2. Ellipsis: Click on the (…) for more options like sign out, reprint badge and delete visitor.
- 3. Search: Search any word or phrase to find matching entries.
- 4. Sort: Choose to display all visitors, your visitors, or only visitor that are currently signed in.
Customizing the visitor log display
Envoy Visitors lets you display the visitor information that’s most important to you. To select which visitor information appears on your dashboard, click the dropdown at the top of each column. Choose from the following:
- Legal docs: See at a glance if your visitor signed or skipped any legal documents
- Host notification: Monitor host notification status to make sure employees are getting notified as intended
- Sign-in: The time the entry was created
- Sign-out: A “Sign out” button appears if the visitor is still signed in; the sign-out time appears if the visitor has signed out.
- Purpose of visit: Shows the visitor type that was selected on the iPad
- Group name: Shows the group name from when the visitor was initially invited.
- Pre-registered: Quickly determine if a visitor had previously been invited.
- ID Checked: Reference which visitors had their ID checked by your team.
- Block List: Keep an eye on which visitors have details that match your block list criteria.
- Wi-Fi: See if a visitor received network credentials automatically via a wi-fi integration.
- Security: Monitor the hand-off of visitor details to internal security systems like S2 and Avigilon.
- CRM: Check whether or not visitor details were automatically sent to external CRMs like Salesforce.
You can view entry details by double clicking on the visitor entry in the dashboard. Check out the different parts of the entry details in the example below:
- 1. Visitor information: See your visitor’s information and edit it if needed.
- 2. Signed legal documents: If your visitor has signed legal documents on file, they will appear here. Click on the visitor’s name to see which documents were signed or to download a PDF copy.
- 3. Private notes: Add private notes that appear here in the entry and in all data exports.
- 4. Sign-in and sign-out time and date: Sign-in and sign-out times appear in the entry.To sign out a visitor who is still signed in, click “Sign out.”
- 5. Reprint badge: If a visitor is still signed in, you can reprint their badge at any time. You cannot reprint badges for visitors who have signed out.
- 6. Previous visits: If the visitor has signed in at your location in the past, you can easily see the dates of their previous visits here.