At a glance, you can easily access any necessary information about a visitor, including what time they signed in or out, who they were visiting, and more. It can be easily searched or exported to provide backup in the case of an emergency or compliance audit.
- Anyone with an employee record can access their own visitor data on their dashboard
- If you’re an Envoy administrator, you can sort the dashboard to display either your own visitors or all visitors for the location
- If you’re assigned as an assistant to another employee, you can view their visitors as well as your own
Exploring the visitor log
- Entries: See and sort your visitor data in real-time, including photos if enabled.
- Ellipsis: Click on the (…) for more options like sign out, reprint badge and delete visitor.
- Search: Search any word or phrase to find matching entries.
- Sort: Choose to display all visitors, your visitors, or only visitor that are currently signed in.
Customizing the visitor log display
Envoy Visitors lets you display the visitor information that’s most important to you. To select which visitor information appears on your dashboard, click the dropdown at the top of each column. Choose from the following:
- Legal docs: See at a glance if your visitor signed or skipped any legal documents
- Notification: Monitor host notification status to make sure employees are getting notified as intended
- Sign-in: The time the entry was created
- Sign-out: A “Sign out” button appears if the visitor is still signed in; the sign-out time appears if the visitor has signed out.
- Purpose of visit: Shows the visitor type that was selected on the iPad
- Group name: Shows the group name from when the visitor was initially invited.
- Pre-registered: Quickly determine if a visitor had previously been invited.
- ID Check: Reference which visitors had their ID checked by your team.
- ID Scan: Determine if an ID was scanned and accepted by the system.
- Block list: Keep an eye on which visitors have details that match your block list criteria.
- Wi-Fi: See if a visitor received network credentials automatically via a wi-fi integration.
- Security: Monitor the hand-off of visitor details to internal security systems like S2 and Avigilon.
- CRM: Check whether or not visitor details were automatically sent to external CRMs like Salesforce.
- Custom sign-in fields: Your custom sign in fields will also appear as options, click on any or all of them to display.
Note: If you select all fields, or any field names are long you will have to scroll to the side to view all fields.
You can view entry details by clicking on the visitor's name in the entry on the dashboard. Check out the different parts of the entry details in the example below:
- Visitor information: See your visitor’s information and edit it if needed.
- Private notes: Add private notes that appear here in the entry and in all data exports.
- Sign-in and sign-out time and date: Sign-in and sign-out times appear in the entry.
• To sign out a visitor who is still signed in, click “Sign out.”
- Reprint badge: If a visitor is still signed in, you can reprint their badge at any time. You cannot reprint badges for visitors who have signed out.
- Host notifications: Determine if notifications were sent and see reasons why some were not sent, if applicable.
- Signed legal documents: If your visitor has signed legal documents on file, they will appear here. You can also click "Download documents" to save the PDF(s) of the legal document(s).
- Previous visits: If the visitor has signed in at your location in the past, you can easily see the dates of their previous visits here.
• By clicking on the date you can navigate to that entry and check any data needed.