- How to send an announcement
- Push notifications
- How to archive an announcement
- What does an announcement look like?
- Announcements FAQ
How to send an announcement
- Go to Protect on the left-hand panel of the dashboard
- Navigate down to Announcements
- Click "Add announcement"
• Title and Description are mandatory
• Link and "send push notification" are optional.
If the Send push notification box is checked, push notifications will go to anyone who meets the following criteria for the location selected.
- Is currently on site
- Is scheduled to be on site
- Has been on site in the last 30 days
- Has notifications for Envoy mobile allowed via their phone's settings
How to archive an announcement
Archiving an announcement
- Click into the announcement
- Click Archive
• The announcement will no longer be live for your employees to see but you can go back to reference what was said if needed.
• You can also see how many employees viewed the announcement.
• If you need you can un-archive and the announcement will be live again.
Re-opening an announcement
- Click on View details on the archived announcement
- Click Re-post announcement
What do announcements look like?
- Employees can view the announcement from the card itself by swiping past the "Registration" cards for Protect.
- They can also click into the announcement itself and view it on its own page.
- Once an announcement is sent there is no way to edit it. If you want to change anything you must archive and then send a new one.
- This is a plain text modal. There are no bullet points or formatting choices to be made.
- If there are multiple live announcements there will be multiple announcement cards.
- Announcements are location-based. If you want the same announcement to go out at each location, you will have to change locations in the top left corner of the dashboard and send out an announcement for the other location(s) separately.
- The Announcements will be listed by newest to oldest