- Benefits of the Protect analytics dashboard
- How the Protect analytics dashboard works
- Exporting Protect data
Benefits of the Protect analytics dashboard
The Protect analytics dashboard can help you make smarter, more data-driven decisions about your workplace.
- Identify busy times and opportunities to optimize your workplace policies and sign-in procedures
- See patterns in employee traffic to help inform staffing, purchasing, and business decisions
- Understand who on your team is using Envoy and who may need additional training
- Arm your team and higher-ups with insights that can help them make better decisions for your workplace
How the Protect analytics dashboard works
You can use the date filter at the top of the page to surface the exact data you want to see on the dashboard. Note that all tiles should respect the date range filters.
Here’s an overview of what information you can find in your Protect analytics dashboard.
On the location level:
- Capacity limit by day
- % utilization by site by day
- Approved/denied count by day
- Walk-in (screened on iPad) vs. screened ahead of time (via Envoy Mobile)
On the global level:
- Sites by capacity utilization % ordered from largest to smallest, by day
- Capacity limits set by day
- Number of employees approved/denied by day
Exporting Protect data
If you would like to export your data to do additional analysis or share it with your team, you have a few options.
1. Export all data as a .csv. Click the gear icon in the top right corner and select “Download as CSVs.” This is a great option if you want to bring all of your data into one sheet and compare multiple metrics.
2. Export individual charts. If you only want to export the data from certain charts, hover your cursor over a chart and click the three dots that appear in the top right corner Click “Download data.”
3. Download a PDF of the analytics dashboard. For a shareable snapshot of the dashboard, click the gear icon in the top right corner and select “Download as PDF.”