Using Permissions checker
- Navigate to Rooms > Settings
- Find Permissions check and hit Run check
- Alternatively, go to your dashboard and paste the Permissions Checker link into the URL Bar - either will work.
- You will see either a list of all rooms connected to the email you authenticated with or nothing listed.
Nothing listed means that the calendar you have connected doesn’t have read or write access to any Room Resources, or that your Room Resources are not set up properly.
Alternatively, you should see a list of all Room Resources that Envoy does have access to through the authenticated email.
- The Discovered rooms list is just a list of every Room Resource we have access to as well as the Room Calendar ID (the email address for the room).
This will show the room’s display name and whether we have Read Access and Write Access.
- ✔️Success: this indicates that we can see all events for this particular room.
- X Fail: We will not be able to show the calendar on the iPad. Instead, we will only show a blank screen that has the room’s name.
- ✔️Success: this indicates that we can write on the calendars. Everything should work, as intended for you.
- X Fail: this indicates that we cannot write on the calendars. This means that features such as Book now, End meeting, and Check-in will not work for these specific rooms. Please see Book now and End meeting not saving on the display for how to fix this.