This feature is only available for host phone numbers with US, Canadian, and UK country codes.
How does this integration work?
When a visitor signs-in, their host receives a phone call at the phone number they have listed in your Envoy directory. When the host answers their phone, a recorded message lets them know their visitor has arrived.
You can customize the message as well as the voice when configuring the integration.
We can call desk lines with or without extensions, as well as mobile numbers. This only includes numbers to the US and Canada at this time.
• To receive a phone call notification, hosts must have a phone number listed in the employee directory.
• If it is a desk line with an extension please format it as either:
ext. 1234 or
Enabling the Envoy + Phone call integration
- Go to Integrations > All integrations.
- Under Host notifications, find Phone call. Click “Install.”
• Optional: Choose to include specific instructions for hosts following the standard greeting that their guest has arrived.
- Select a “Voice preference” from the drop-down menu.
- Click “Complete setup.”
We recommend testing new features before engaging your whole team. On the Envoy Visitors Kiosk, sign yourself in as a test visitor, select yourself as the host, and listen to the recorded greeting.