How to insert badges
To enable printing on your Brother printer, you’ll need to assemble and insert a roll of badges.
- part A through the hole in part B.
- The two pieces will align with a little notch system.
- Slide the roll of labels onto part A. On the end of part A, you’ll see a small notch.
- Align the notch in part C with the notch in part A to keep them together.
- Now the roll is assembled and ready to place into the printer. Part A is will be on the left and part C will be on the right.
- Lift the lid of the printer. Align the notch on the outside of part C within the joint in the printer.
- Feed the roll of labels down through the front of the printer, and close the lid.