How to insert badges
To enable printing on your Brother printer, you’ll need to assemble and insert a roll of badges.
- part A through the hole in part B.
- The two pieces will align with a little notch system.
- Slide the roll of labels onto part A. On the end of part A, you’ll see a small notch.
- Align the notch in part C with the notch in part A to keep them together.
- Now the roll is assembled and ready to place into the printer. Part A is will be on the left and part C will be on the right.
- Lift the lid of the printer. Align the notch on the outside of part C within the joint in the printer.
- Feed the roll of labels down through the front of the printer, and close the lid.
How to change badge rolls
✨Keep the label frame! It's reusable and meant to not be thrown away.✨
If you did throw it away by mistake you can order a new one at our shop.
- Remove the old label frame from the printer
- Take the pieces of the label frame apart and slide the cardboard off
• The first few times you do this with a new label frame the pieces will be harder to pull apart. You will need to pull pretty hard to disassemble it.
- Once you have the label frame apart and the badges off you can go back to step one of this document to put it together.