Creating an invite through Envoy using Outlook Calendar add-in
Step 1: Install the Outlook add-in
Install the add-in individually
- In your Outlook inbox, look for “Get Add-ins” in the toolbar.
- In the new window that opens, search for “Envoy” in the top right corner.
- Click “Add” on the Envoy for Outlook add-in.
Install the add-in globally (for O365 admins only)
- Visit the following Microsoft Appsource link
- Click “GET IT NOW”
- This will take you to the 0365 admin portal to install company wide
Step 2: Create calendar event & Envoy invites for attendees
- Open your calendar that’s associated with your work email.
- Create an event as you normally would—schedule the date, time, event name, etc.
- Add your attendees. You can have a mix of attendees from within and outside of your organization.
- You will see the add-in when you click “New meeting” in Outlook.
- Log in with the credentials you use with Envoy.
6. Then, select your location and visitor type pre-populated from the drop down.
7. Note, the date and time pre-populated from the meeting invite.
8. Next, fill in your host, and choose to send invite email from Envoy.
9. Finally, select “Create Invite”.