How delivery analytics works
- Click on Deliveries > Analytics on the lefthand side of the dashboard
- You can choose to change the time frame you want to view analytics for (click on the date range you see on the top right to do so) or choose from any of our pre-set options
• Past 7 days
• Past 30 days
• Past 60 days
• Past 90 days
• All time
- A graph by date of how many packages were scanned and picked up
✨ TIP: Click on the status (picked up or scanned) name to highlight the data you want to see more clearly
- A list of employees that have gotten the most deliveries in the selected timeframe
- A list of employees who have pending packages, and how many they have in the selected timeframe.
Fastest to pickup
- A list of employees who have picked their package up the fastest in the selected timeframe.
Slowest to pickup
- A list of employees who have taken the longest to pick up their packages in the selected timeframe.
How you can use analytics
Analytics help to shed light on how much time, money, space, and effort go into processing your employees’ deliveries. You can use these insights to create a scalable, data-driven decision for your workplace.
For example, Second Street Labs was moving to a new office, and the operations manager knew they’d want to build a designated room for deliveries. They used analytics to see how many deliveries, on average, were getting logged in a picked up every week to get a better idea of how big their package room should be.