Benefits of Desks analytics
The Desks analytics dashboard can help you make smarter, more data-driven decisions about your workplace.
- Know what desks were used so you can ensure they are sanitized before booked again
- See patterns in desk usage to help inform workplace design decisions
- Understand who on your team is working in the office and if they would benefit from a more permanent desk
- Arm your team and higher-ups with insights that can help them make better decisions about real estate and facilities planning
How to utilize Desks analytics
- Go to Desks > Analytics
- Here you can choose the time frame you wish to look at: Today, Past 7 days, Past 30 days, Past 60 days, Past 90 days, All time
- Total reservations: How many total desks have been booked in the time frame selected
- Changed reservations: How many employees have switched their desk upon sign-in (not available yet)
- Avg daily reservations: How many average desks are reserved per day for the time frame selected
- Active desks: This is the count of active desks uploaded to the location for the time frame selected
Different tables and how to read them
✨Tip: Hover over a bar on any graph to view more precise data.
- The desk utilization table is a visual representation of how many desks were used against the limit of desks available.
• Reservations is desks booked that day
• Assignable is the amount of "assignable desks" uploaded to that location. Learn more about uploading desks here.
- Employee usage will show you the employee name, last desk, and how many days per week on average they have booked a desk.
Desk usage by floor
- Desk usage by floor will show you a visual representation of how many desks are used per floor.
Desk usage by neighborhood
- Desk usage by neighborhood gives you a deeper breakdown of where your employees are sitting based on the area of the office.