How the global overview works
As a Global Admin, you have permissions to view all the visitor entries, devices, settings, and more—at all the locations associated with your Envoy account. While it is sometimes helpful to do a deep dive into one location, it can also be helpful to get an overview of all locations.
The global overview feature allows Global Admins to see key details about multiple locations at a glance. Currently, the global overview lets you view locations, visitors, analytics, and devices at the global level.
Benefits of the global overview
- Get information at a glance: No more clicking back and forth into different locations to view their visitor logs or location details.
- Easily view current locations and add new locations from the same page.
- Export full visitor history for all locations with one click.
On the global locations page, you’ll see high-level information about your locations: the date they were created, the date of the last sign-in, and the average number of monthly visitors. You can also add locations from this page.
Global visitor log
The fully searchable global visitor log shows you a live list of visitors across all locations. You can filter this list to show visitors by location, host, and date or date range.
You can also export visitor data from your global visitor log. Export a filtered list, or choose to export all visitor data for all locations. Learn more about exporting visitor data.
Within the Analytics page in the Visitors section of Global overview, global admins can view, filter, and export data based on multiple locations.
Here’s an overview of what information you can find in your Global analytics dashboard.
- Visitors: The total number of signed-in visitors during the selected time period.
- Invites: The total number of invited visitors during the selected time period.
- Visitor volume: The number of visitors who have signed in each day of the selected time period.
- Busiest times: The average number of visitors at any given time on any given day of the week for multiple locations.
- Visitors by type: The number of visitors you've received by visitor type for the selected time period.
- Visitor signouts: The number of visitors who have or have not signed out.
- Median iPad sign-in time in seconds: The median time it takes visitors to sign-in on your kiosk.
- Most frequent visitors: The names of visitors who have visited the most in the selected time period.
- Employees hosting visitors: The number of employees who hosted a visitor in the selected time period.
- Employees accessing dashboard: The number of employees who accessed the dashboard in the selected time period.
- Most-visited employees: Which employees have hosted the most visitors.
- Security insights: The number of visitors who have matched with a security feature.
- Blocklist matches: The names of visitors who have matched with your blocklist.
- Rejected IDs: The names of visitors whose ID's have been rejected via our ID scanning feature.
- Visual compliance matches: The names of visitors who have matched to a visual compliance list.
As a global administrator, it’s often important to know not only which devices are paired where, but also if they’re operational or not. The global devices page lets you see all Visitors kiosks (iPads) and badge printers, their device status, IP address, and more.