- How does this integration work?
- Enabling the Envoy + C-CURE 9000 integration
- Envoy Protect + C-CURE 9000
How does this integration work?
Envoy will send a record of every visitor who signs in on your kiosk to C-CURE 9000 as Personnel and automatically create an identity in C-CURE.
You can configure Envoy to apply a certain Clearance for your visitor types. You can then use all of C-CURE’s features for your visitors, such as badge provisioning, security alerts, and more.
For the Envoy integration to work on a customer’s C-CURE system, the Envoy integration driver needs to be installed along with the CC9000-WEBSVC option enabled on the systems license.
Enabling the Envoy + C-CURE 9000 integration
Note: You’ll need to be an ‘Operator’ with ‘SYSTEM ALL’ permission on your C-CURE account to complete this integration. Either become an administrator or ask your administrator for help before completing these steps:
- Go to Integrations > All integrations.
- Under Building security, find C-CURE 9000 and click “Install”.
- Take note of Envoy’s two static IP’s for whitelisting. 1, Enter your on-prem IP and port, or URL.
- Enter your C-CURE account login credentials, and click “Save Configuration.”
- Assign Envoy some or all Visitor type to a predefined C-CURE Clearance. This allows certain Envoy visitor types to have pre-defined access to specific doors and or elevators once you assign the visitor a hard badge.
- Log into your C-CURE instance.
- Your test visitor record will appear in the Personnel section.
Envoy Protect + C-CURE 9000
If your company has Envoy Protect enabled you can edit the existing integration, click on Step 2 Options and click the checkbox to enable "Envoy Protect". After completed, go ahead and re-save the integration.
❗️DISCLAIMER: C-CURE users (employees) are not disabled by default, Envoy did not want to take on the liability to mass disable user accounts. In order to do this on your own, you will need to set the field "Disabled" to true order to deactivate your users' access.
How does it work?
- The employee has answered the preconfigured questions by the Envoy admins.
- They pass screening based on the set of rules
• (i.e. Have you been in contact with someone feeling ill over the past 14 days?)
- The employee will be approved to come into work
- When the employee goes to the office, the employee will need to "check-in" in order for their badge access to be reactivated to allow them to enter the building.
❗️Tip: If your company doesn't have Envoy protect, sign up here to become a part of the beta program.