How does this integration work?
With the Envoy + Workplace integration, Envoy will send a private message via Workplace Chat to your employees every time a visitor arrives to see them.
Enabling the Envoy + Workplace integration
Note: You’ll need to be a System Administrator on your Workplace account to complete this integration. Either become an admin or ask your admin for help before completing these steps.
- Go to Integrations > All integrations.
- Under Notifications, find Workplace by Facebook. Click “Install.”
- If you’re not already logged in to Workplace, you’ll be prompted to do so now.
- When you see the Install Envoy popup, click “Install.”
5. Review the information on the Workplace would like access to your Envoy account screen and click “Allow access.”
6. Back on your dashboard, you’ll see that the integration has been enabled.
7. To receive notifications from the Envoy bot, an employee must be listed with the same email address both in your Envoy employee directory and in your Workplace account.
8. We recommend testing new features before engaging your whole team. On the Envoy iPad, sign yourself in as a test visitor, select yourself as the host, and check out the notification you get from the Envoy bot.
This integration is configured once for your entire company. It is either enabled or disabled for all locations.
Ready to sign up?
Get started in minutes. No credit card required. See plans and pricing →