Connecting to property building
After you’ve created your Envoy account, you’ll need to connect it to a Property. You’ll also need a connection token from your property manager if you don't have one already.
1. In your Envoy account, navigate to Visitors > Settings > Account
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the page until you reach Connect to a Property and select Edit
3. Click on Create Connection
3. Enter in the property connection token provided by your building property manager and select Next
4. Select Connect to grant the property building access to your visitor log and invites log
5. Once connected you will see the Connection Status as Green
This builds a connection with the security console where only necessary information will be shared with building security.
This includes the visitor’s name, the tenant they are associated with, the time and date that they're supposed to arrive as well as any shared notes that you include on invites.
Connecting to a property building (GIF)
Your property team will have access to:
View invites and visitor logs
Modify some visitor data
Create new invites for visitors and sign-in records
Apply property rules
Create visitor registrations for walk-in guests