Greenhouse's applicant tracking system and recruiting software is designed to help make companies great at hiring, improving the process for everyone involved.
How does this integration work?
This integration helps automate invite creation through Envoy when scheduling interviews through Greenhouse.
You will have the ability to select the interview stages we should create invites for, and match them to their proper Envoy visitor type.
Enabling the Envoy + Greenhouse integration
Note: You’ll need access to your Greenhouse API key to complete this integration.
- Go to Integrations > All integrations.
- Under HR/Recruiting, find Greenhouse. Click “Install.”
- On the Access step, input your Greenhouse API Key and note the relevant API Key permissions.
- On the Interviews step, select the interviews we should create invites for, and match them to their proper Envoy visitor type. You can add multiple matches accordingly.
- After you click Save Configuration, the integration is enabled on the Envoy side. Now, for every interview scheduled within Greenhouse that matches your set-up, an Invite will be triggered within Envoy.
- The recruiter associated with the candidate in Greenhouse will be the Host within the Envoy invite.