- Benefits of using the Rooms analytics dashboard
- How the Rooms analytics dashboard works
- Exporting Rooms data
Benefits of using the Rooms analytics dashboard
Gain a new perspective on how your space is being used with insights and analytics. Better utilize your space and make cost-saving decisions backed by data on room scheduling, cancellation, and overall usage.
How the Rooms analytics dashboard works
The dashboard will show you data on how your space is being utilized. Envoy Rooms is reporting on all scheduled meetings whether they occurred or were canceled, as well as meetings booked ad hoc (using our Book now feature).
- Navigate to Rooms at the left-hand panel on the dashboard.
- Go to Analytics
- From here you can choose the time frame you wish to view analytics for
• Past 7 days
• Past 30 days
• Past 60 days
• Past 90 days
• Current month
• Current year
• All time
- This table is showing how many meetings occurred in each room during each specific day and time during the selected time period
Meetings over time
- This will show the number of meetings that occurred or were missed during the selected time period
- This shows data per room of how many meetings were attended in each room as well as a percentage of skipped meetings.
Exporting Rooms data
If you would like to export your data to do additional analysis or share it with your team, you can definitely do that.
1. Export all data as a .csv. Click the gear icon in the top right corner and select “Download as CSVs.” This is a great option if you want to bring all of your data into one sheet and compare multiple metrics.
2. Export all data as a PDF Right-click anywhere on the page > Print > Save as PDF.