- Benefits of using the Rooms analytics dashboard
- How the Rooms analytics dashboard works
- Exporting Rooms data
Benefits of using the Rooms analytics dashboard
Gain a new perspective on how your space is being used with insights and analytics. Better utilize your space and make cost-saving decisions backed by data on room scheduling, cancellation, and overall usage.
How the Rooms analytics dashboard works
The dashboard will show you data on how your space is being utilized. Envoy Rooms is reporting on all scheduled meetings whether they occurred or were cancelled, as well as meetings booked ad hoc (using our Book now feature).
NOTE: Any room not assigned to a location will not show any analytics data. To pair a room to Rooms > Settings > Manage calendars and select the rooms to pair the location.
We have true numbers at the top pulling from the filtered time frame you can set, and then two graphs showing a more in-depth summary of the data. One graph will show the usage by hour,
- Missed - The meeting was scheduled but the attendees did not check-in so the room was released.
- Occurred ad hoc - The room was booked from the iPad display or the Envoy Mobile app.
- Occurred prescheduled - The room was booked and the meeting was checked into and took place.
Exporting Rooms data
If you would like to export your data to do additional analysis or share with your team, you have a few options.
- Use the drop-down filters to choose your desired date range or time frame.
- Click "Run" at the top right.
1. Export all data as a .csv. Click the gear icon in the top right corner and select “Download as CSVs.” This is a great option if you want to bring all of your data into one sheet and compare multiple metrics.
2. Export individual charts. If you only want to export the data from certain charts, hover your cursor over a chart and click the three dots that appear in the top right corner Click “Download data.”
3. Download a PDF of the analytics dashboard. For a shareable snapshot of the dashboard, click the gear icon in the top right corner and select “Download as PDF.”