How does this integration work?
If you use Eventbrite for event management, you can import your Eventbrite attendees into Envoy as invited visitors. So, when an attendee signs in, their additional details will automatically appear on the iPad when they type their name.
Enabling the Envoy + Eventbrite integration
Note: You’ll need to be an admin on your Eventbrite account to complete this integration. Please create a visitor type in advance of installing the integration that will allow you to map your Eventbrite Attendees to a particular visitor flow when they are signing in. (https://envoy.help/en/articles/3444180-tips-for-using-visitors-at-events/#create-an-event-visitor-type) Either become an admin or ask your admin for help before completing these steps:
- Go to Integrations > All > Eventbrite.
- Locate Eventbrite integration, and click “Install.
- You’ll be prompted to log in to Eventbrite and provide Envoy with access.
- In the next step, you’ll need to enter an employee within your company’s credentials to log into Envoy. Once you have completed this authentication as new individuals are added to the event they will sync over automatically. Click “Next Step” to proceed to the final step.
- In the next part of the setup, a pop-up will appear, and you will be able to select the events from your Eventbrite account. You will be able to add or remove events to stop and start the auto-sync feature within this pop-up.
- Check your Visitors > Invites, and navigate to the date of your event to see your attendees.
• You will also see the Eventbrite Attendee ID in the Private Notes section within the invite.