- File sharing integrations
- Email signed legal documents
- Downloading signed legal documents from the dashboard
File sharing integrations
Available on Premium & Enterprise Plans
When you connect Visitors with a file-sharing integration, your signed legal documents get filed automatically. Learn more about our legal document integrations:
Email signed legal documents
You can also opt to send all signed legal documents directly to a specified email address. It’s best to choose a general address like [email protected] rather than an employee’s email address.
How to enable ‘email signed legal documents’
Tip: If you have multiple visitor types, you'll configure these settings per visitor type. If you have multiple legal documents, you'll configure these settings per legal document.
- Go to Visitors > Settings > Sign-in flow.
- Select the visitor type you wish to edit.
- Select legal documents from the top navigation.
- Locate the legal document for which you wish to set up ‘email signed legal document’. Click “Enable”.
- Enter the preferred email address where signed documents will be sent.
- Click “Save”.
Downloading signed legal documents from the dashboard
- Go to Visitors > Visitor log.
- Locate the visitor’s entry to find their signed legal documents.
• To do so, you can search for the visitor’s name, or you can use the calendar to navigate back to a specific day.
- Click on the visitor’s name to view the entry details.
- The sidebar on the righthand side of the screen will contain a section for legal documents.
• You will be able to see a list of documents with a checkmark or x, indicating whether or not the document was signed.
• Beneath that, you will see a link prompting you to download the signed documents.
Note: The document(s) will download as a .zip file.