This feature works well for groups that have a representative that can sign in on behalf of the full group (i.e., tours).
How plus one sign-in works
The group leader will tap the “Tap to sign in” button on the iPad, and they’ll enter their name and details as normal. They will then use the (+) and (-) to add the desired number of plus ones. You can also add plus ones when creating entries from the dashboard.
When the group leader’s entry is created with plus-ones, multiple entries will be created. For example, if a visitor signs in with nine-plus ones, ten entries will appear on your dashboard and ten badges will print.
Benefits of plus one sign-in
- Speeds up sign-in for large groups like tours.
- If you have multiple visitor types, you can enable plus one sign-in based on the Visitor type.
- With this feature, you’ll only capture the sign-in details for the group representative, including just one photo.
- Only the group representative will sign your NDA. Please consider editing your NDA accordingly.
- Badges print with the group representative’s name. This way, it’s easy to direct any individual who gets separated back to the group.
- You can sign out/delete the plus ones individually, but if you sign out/delete the group leader it will sign out/delete the full group.
Enabling plus one sign-in
Tip: If you have multiple visitor types you'll configure this setting per visitor type.
- Go to Visitors > Settings > Sign-in flow.
- If applicable, select the visitor type you wish to edit.
- Select Plus one sign-in from the top navigation.
• To enable, toggle to the “on” position.
• To disable, toggle to the “off” position.