You can reprint any visitor badge at any time.
- Ensure that the Envoy app is open on the iPad.
- Go to Visitors > Visitor log.
- Locate the visitor that needs a new badge, and click the ellipsis (…) icon to the right of the visitor information.
- From the dropdown, select Reprint badge.
- Alternatively, you can also check the box next to their name and select Reprint badge at the top.
• Tip: This is good for if you need to reprint multiple badges.
You can preprint a badge for any invited visitor who has not yet signed in.
- Make sure the iPad is on and the Envoy iPad app is open (this is required to pre-print badges).
- On your computer, go to Visitors > Invites.
- To preprint one badge, locate the invite for which you’d like to pre-print.
• Click the ellipsis (…) icon to the right of the invite information.
- From the dropdown, select “Preprint badge”.
- To preprint multiple badges, select multiple invites by clicking the checkboxes to the left of the name.
- Click “Preprint badges” at the top.