Density accurately and anonymously counts people in rooms and buildings, all around the world.
How does this integration work?
Density sensors will trigger alerts in real-time to Envoy's dashboard home page based on capacity configurations.
Enabling the Envoy + Density integration
Note: You’ll need to have admin permissions on your Density account to manage API tokens to complete the setup of this integration. Ensure that tokens generated for Envoy have both "read+write" permissions so that our process can generated the required webhook for this integration.
Either become an administrator or ask your administrator for help before completing these steps:
- Go to Integrations > All integrations.
- Under Building security, find Density and click “Install”.
- Input your Density API token.
- If you do not already have a token, please visit your Density developer dashboard to set a token up in order to proceed.
- Click "Save Configuration".
- Select the spaces that you would like to monitor.
- Click "Next Step".
• Optionally: Toggle the option to be notified when spaces are empty.
• Optionally: Toggle the option to be notified when spaces are at 75% capacity.
• Optionally: Toggle the option to be notified when spaces are above capacity.
- Click "Complete Setup" to finish the configuration.
Ready to sign up?
Get started in minutes. No credit card required. See plans and pricing →