Density accurately and anonymously counts people in rooms and buildings, all around the world.
How does this integration work?
Density sensors will trigger alerts in real-time to Envoy's dashboard home page based on capacity configurations.
Enabling the Envoy + Density integration
Note: You’ll need to have admin permissions on your Density account to manage API tokens to complete the setup of this integration. Either become an administrator or ask your administrator for help before completing these steps:
- Go to Integrations > All integrations.
- Under Building security, find Density and click “Install”.
- Input your Density API token.
- If you do not already have a token, please visit your Density developer dashboard to set a token up in order to proceed.
- Click "Save Configuration".
- Select the spaces that you would like to monitor.
- Click "Next Step".
• Optionally: Toggle the option to be notified when spaces are empty.
• Optionally: Toggle the option to be notified when spaces are at 75% capacity.
• Optionally: Toggle the option to be notified when spaces are above capacity.
- Click "Complete Setup" to finish the configuration.
Ready to sign up?
Get started in minutes. No credit card required. See plans and pricing →