Genetec Security Center is the unified security platform from Genetec that blends IP security systems within a single intuitive interface to simplify your operations. From access control, video surveillance, and automatic license plate recognition to communications, intrusion detection, and analytics, Security Center empowers your organization through enhanced situational awareness, unified command and control, and connectivity to the cloud.
How does this integration work?
Envoy will send a record of every visitor who signs in on your kiosk to Genetec as a visitor to automatically create an identity within the Security Desk.
You can configure Envoy to apply a certain Cardholder group for your visitor types. You can then use all of Genetec’s features for your visitors, such as badge provisioning, security alerts, and more.
Enabling the Envoy + Genetec integration
Note: You’ll need to have sufficient permission on your Genetec account to manage visitors to complete this integration. Either become an administrator or ask your administrator for help before completing these steps:
- Go to Integrations > All integrations.
- Under Building security, find Genetec Security Center and click “Install”.
- Take note of Envoy’s two static IP’s for whitelisting.
- Enter your on-prem IP and port, or URL.
- Enter your Genetec account login credentials, and click “Save Configuration.”
- Assign Envoy some or all Visitor type to a predefined cardholder group. This allows certain Envoy visitor types to have pre-defined access to specific doors and or elevators once you assign the visitor a hard badge.
- Log into your Genetec Security Center.
- Your test visitor record will appear in the Visitor management section.
Ready to sign up?
Get started in minutes. No credit card required. See plans and pricing →