- Benefits of the Visitors analytics dashboard
- How the Visitors analytics dashboard works
- Exporting visitor data
Benefits of the Visitors analytics dashboard
The Visitors analytics dashboard can help you make smarter, more data-driven decisions about your workplace.
- Identify gaps in security and opportunities to optimize your visitor policies and sign-in procedures
- See patterns in visitor traffic to help inform staffing, purchasing, and business decisions
- Understand who on your team is using from Envoy and who may need additional training
- Arm your team and higher-ups with insights that can help them make better decisions
How the Visitors analytics dashboard works
You can use the date filter at the top of the page to surface the exact data you want to see on the dashboard. Note that all tiles should respect the date range filters.
Here’s an overview of what information you can find in your Visitors analytics dashboard.
- Visitors: The total number of signed-in visitors during the selected time period.
- Invites: The total number of invited visitors during the selected time period.
- Visitor volume: The number of visitors who have signed in each day of the selected time period.
- Busiest times: The average number of visitors at any given time on any given day of the week.
- Visitors by status: The number of visitors by status (walked-in, invited, pre-registered).
- Visitors by type: The number of visitors you’ve received by visitor type for the selected time period.
- Visitors with host: The number of visitors who do and don’t have a host.
- Median iPad sign-in time in seconds: The median time it takes visitors to sign-in on your kiosk.
- Legal documents: The number of visitors who have or have not signed a legal document.
- Visitor photos: The number of visitors who have or have not taken a photo.
- Most frequent visitors: The names of visitors who have visited the most in the selected time period.
- Employees hosting visitors: The number of employees who hosted a visitor in the selected time period.
- Employees accessing dashboard: The number of employees who accessed the dashboard in the selected time period.
- Most-visited employees: Which employees have hosted the most visitors.
Global Admins can see combined analytics for all of their locations in the global overview.
Exporting visitor data
If you would like to export your data to do additional analysis or share it with your team, you have a few options.
1. Export all data as a .csv. Click the gear icon in the top right corner and select “Download as CSVs.” This is a great option if you want to bring all of your data into one sheet and compare multiple metrics.
2. Export individual charts. If you only want to export the data from certain charts, hover your cursor over a chart and click the three dots that appear in the top right corner Click “Download data.”
3. Download a PDF of the analytics dashboard. For a shareable snapshot of the dashboard, click the gear icon in the top right corner and select “Download as PDF.”