- How does this integration work?
- Enabling the Envoy + OneDrive integration
- Setting up file sharing
- How signed legal documents look
How does this integration work?
Envoy integrates with OneDrive, making it simple to save signed legal documents and easily share them with your team. Once the integration is enabled, a PDF of each signed legal document will be automatically uploaded to the folder of your choice.
Note: If you have multiple visitor types, legal documents for all visitor types will file to the same folder.
Enabling the Envoy + OneDrive integration
Note: Files will be stored in your OneDrive, so it is not necessary to hold a higher administrator position. If multiple people on your team need access to your signed legal documents, you can adjust the sharing settings for the folder where they’re stored.
- Go to Integrations > All integrations.
- Under File sharing, find OneDrive. Click “Install.”
- If prompted, log in to your Microsoft account.
- When asked if envoy.com can access your files and folders, click the Consent on behalf of your organization checkbox and then click the Accept button.
5. Under Choose where to file signed legal documents, type the folder name or file path for the folder where your legal documents should be stored.
- In this example, signed legal documents will get stored in a folder called Envoy that is within a folder called Signed legal documents.
- Note: You do not have to create these folders in advance; they will be created the first time a legal document is signed after you complete the integration setup.
- Note: OneDrive files have character restrictions within file names. For reference, please take a look here to see what characters are restricted from use.
6. Click “Complete setup.”
Setting up file sharing
When you enable this integration, the folders will be created in your OneDrive. If other people on your team need access to these signed legal documents, you’ll want to adjust the folder’s sharing preferences.
Read Microsoft’s guide to learn more about file and folder sharing in OneDrive.
How signed legal documents look
Signed legal documents will file into the designated OneDrive folder as a PDF file. The PDF file name contains the visitor’s entry date and visitor’s name, making it easy to find a specific file when you need it.