⭐️Tip: These instructions are edited on a global basis. All changes made will be reflected across all locations.
- About custom denial messages
- How to enable a custom denial message
- How to customize the custom denial message
About custom denial messages
When your employees go to register to come into the office, you can customize the message they receive when they trigger a denial message during registration.
How to enable a custom denial message:
- Navigate to your Protect settings page here in the dashboard.
- Navigate to the "Custom denial message" settings section - click edit:
- Enter the text you'd like to show when employees are denied and hit save.
How to customize the custom denial message
We offer the ability to Bold, Italicize, insert links, add bullet points, and numbered lists.
Bold and Italicize text
You can bold and italicize text either with the common keystrokes or using the buttons at the top of the text modal.
To insert a link, type the text you want to be a link, click the link icon and paste the URL. You will need to hit
enter to insert the link.
Bullet points and numbered lists
You can insert bullet points or numbered lists by clicking on the corresponding icon.
Did this answer your question?