Athena's Elevated Temperature Detection helps protect your loved ones.
How does this integration work?
As someone checks-in with Envoy, either touchless or via the iPad kiosk, a request is sent to Athena’s camera API with the unique identifier of the individual signing-in. The camera will be positioned to check their temperature at that moment of signing in and send the reading back into Envoy alongside their Protect or Visitor record’s unique identifier.
1. Person should be positioned in front of the camera
2. Upon successful sign-in via iPad kiosk app and/or Envoy mobile
3. The check-in event will send a request to Athena's API
4. The scan result will return via the webhook URL provided during the configuration
5. This will be represented within the Envoy dashboard alongside the visitors record
Enabling the Envoy + Athena integration
Envoy setup instructions:
1. Go to Integrations > All integrations.
2. Under Health and safety, find Athena and click “Install”.
3. On the first tab, "Sensor Setup" enter the publicly accessible URL to your Athena device.
4. Click "Save Configuration"
5. On the second tab, "Webhook" copy the provided URL and send it to Athena's Support team.
6. Enable Envoy Protect to check employees temperatures as they go through successful health attestation if you so choose by checking the box.
6.Click "Complete Setup"
How to contact Athena Support?
- Available Monday-Friday, from 8 am-6 pm CT at 833-928-4362 x 2
- Emailing [email protected], or by submitting a ticket on their website.
• Please include in the subject that this is in regards to their Envoy integration.
Note: Athena does accept appointments for after-hours support, if a customer needs to set up their system when the office is empty, etc.
Ready to sign up?
Get started in minutes. No credit card required. See plans and pricing →