EMS Software™ is the industry’s most powerful enterprise-class workplace and campus management platform.
How does this integration work?
As meetings are booked through EMS, once confirmed, invites will automatically be created within Envoy.
Enabling the Envoy + EMS integration
Note: You’ll need to have admin permissions on your EMS software to create a new integration client. Either become an administrator or ask your administrator for help before completing these steps:
EMS setup instructions:
- Go to your admin panel within EMS - ex address: https://xxxxxx.emscloudservice.com/platform/admin#/clients
- Click on "Integrations" -> "New Integration Client"
- Input the following information: Name = "Envoy", Type = "Partner", Role = "All Routes"
Envoy setup instructions:
- Go to Integrations > All integrations.
- Under Rooms, find EMS and click “Install”.
- Input your EMS base URL: https://domain.emscloudservice.com
- Input your EMS client ID and secret created above
- Choose your EMS event types to Envoy visitor types mappings
- Click "Next Step"
- Click "Complete Setup"
Ready to sign up?
Get started in minutes. No credit card required. See plans and pricing →