How to add Conditional alerts
- Go to Visitors > Settings > Sign-in flow
- If you have multiple visitor types, click Edit on the Sign-in flow you wan to edit
- Navigate to Sign-in fields
- Select "Rules"
- Select the person(s) you want to be notified
- Click "Add Rule"
What does the alert look like?
- The alert will be sent, via email, after a visitor signs in or completes pre-registration. For pre-registration, it will say "Occurred during pre-registration" and for someone signing in at the kiosk the alert will say "Occurred in office".
- You will have to set this up per visitor type.
- You can have multiple alert contacts per rule.