To use Envoy Protect, you will need to ensure that your account has the following settings configured on your account:
- You need to have an Envoy Visitors subscription.
- All applicable employees listed in the Employee Directory.
- Invites enabled for the locations at which you wish to use employee screening.
• Enabling Invites will make sure you have the ability to view expected employees who have both passed and failed employee screening so that you can confidently account for office capacity.
Setting up Envoy Visitors Subscription
⚠️Note: If you already use Envoy Visitors you can skip this step.
- If you don't have a Visitors subscription, go to your Envoy Home page.
- In the box that’s labeled “Visitors,” select the “Get started” link.