- Setup Employee registration
- Setup rules for employee screening
- Editing and deleting rules for employee screening
- Assigning employee screening to active locations
- How to register to come into the office
Setup Employee registration
Basic and Standard plans only
- Click on Protect on the left side of the screen
- Click "Add field" on the top toolbar
- Choose what Add dropdown
• This is similar to the process of adding Visitor sign-in fields
- Once you've completed adding fields you can decide if you want to make them required or not
• Make anything required that will be a rule for entry denial to be sure no one slips through the cracks by not answering the question!
- Click "Save fields"
Premium and Enterprise plans only
- Click on Protect on the left-hand side of the screen
- Click configure
- Click on Select registration flow
- Click on New Registration Flow
- Scroll down to
- Add your questions, once done click "Save fields"
Assign Protect to your location(s)
- Verify that the flow being displayed is the flow you want to assign to locations
- Click on
no locationsand select the location(s)
- Click save
Setup rules for employee screening
There are two types of rules that you can create for your employee screening questions that will automatically be applied based on the employee's answers to your questions when registering. You have the ability to deny an employee entry to your workplace based on their answers, as well as, the ability to alert specific users when an employee responds to your questions in a certain way. Before you can add rules to your questionnaire, make sure that you have already clicked “Save fields” after entering your questions.
⚠️ NOTE: Rules can only be applied to dropdown menu sign-in fields.
- Click “Rules” located next to the “Add field” dropdown
- Click the “Add rule” button at the bottom of the prompt screen
- In the Triggers section, from the first dropdown, select the sign-in field you wish to apply a rule to
- From the second dropdown, select the answer that will trigger the action you wish to apply
- (Optional) Select “Add another condition” to your rule to apply the selected action based on two or more answers
- From the dropdown under "Define actions," select either 'Deny entry' or 'Notify,' or you can select both options at once
- (Note) If you select 'Notify' as the action, you will then need to select the users you wish to notify
- Click “Save rule”
Editing and deleting rules for employee screening
- Click “Rules” at the top of the page
- The prompt will show you a list of your current rules
- Hover over a rule to see the edit button (pencil icon) and the delete button (trash can icon)
- Select the icon for whichever action you wish to complete
Assigning employee screening to active locations
- After questions are set up and rules are in place click "Select locations".
- You can select all locations, some locations, groups, etc.
How to register to come into the office
Refer to this article for a short description of how employees can register to come to the office and a template that you can send out on how to get set-up to do so.