- Setup employee registration
- Setup rules to screen employees
- Manage which responses you retain
- Editing and deleting rules for employee screening
- Assigning employee screening to active locations
- How to register to come into the office
Setup employee registration
- Click on Protect on the left side of the screen
- On Employee registration, click Configure
- Click Add registration flow
- Name your registration flow, then click Save and continue
- Scroll down to Questions
- Click "Add field" on the top toolbar to add a question
- Choose Add dropdown
• This is similar to the process of adding Visitor sign-in fields
- Once you've added questions, you can choose to make questions required or not
• If you plan to use the answer to a question to determine if someone should enter your workplace, be sure to make it required.
- Click "Save fields"
Setup rules to screen employees
There are two types of rules that you can create for your employee screening questions that will automatically be applied based on the employee's answers to your questions when registering. You have the ability to deny an employee entry to your workplace based on their answers, as well as, the ability to alert specific users when an employee responds to your questions in a certain way. Before you can add rules to your questionnaire, make sure that you have already clicked “Save fields” after entering your questions.
⚠️ NOTE: Rules can only be applied to dropdown menu sign-in fields.
- Click “Rules” located next to the “Add field” dropdown
- Click the “Add rule” button at the bottom of the prompt screen
- In the Triggers section, from the first dropdown, select the sign-in field you wish to apply a rule to
- From the second dropdown, select the answer that will trigger the action you wish to apply
- (Optional) Select “Add another condition” to your rule to apply the selected action based on two or more answers
- From the dropdown under "Define actions," select either 'Deny entry' or 'Notify,' or you can select both options at once
- (Note) If you select 'Notify' as the action, you will then need to select the users you wish to notify
- Click “Save rule”
Editing and deleting rules for employee screening
- Click “Rules” at the top of the page
- The prompt will show you a list of your current rules
- Hover over a rule to see the edit button (pencil icon) and the delete button (trash can icon)
- Select the icon for whichever action you wish to complete
Manage which responses you retain
Available on Premium and Enterprise plans.
- Navigate to Protect
- Click Edit on Employee registration
- Navigate down to Response options - This will be down at the Questions section
- Choose whether you want to
• Save all responses
• Discard all responses
• Manage by field
- If you choose Manage by field you will need to change each question you want to keep or discard to the proper setting.
• All short answer fields are automatically saved
What does this look like on the Employee log?
What does this look like in an Employee entry?
Assigning employee screening to active locations
- After questions are set up and rules are in place click "Configure" on Employee Registration.
- Where it says "No locations" under the registration flow name click on that link and enable it for the locations you want to assign this flow to
- You can select all locations, some locations, groups, etc.
How to register to come into the office
Refer to this article for a short description of how employees can register to come to the office and a template that you can send out on how to get set-up to do so.