How does this integration work?
With the Envoy + Glip integration, Envoy will send a Glip direct message to your employees every time a visitor arrives to see them.
Enabling the Envoy + Glip integration
Note: You’ll need to be an admin on your Glip account to complete this integration. Either become an admin or ask your admin for help before completing these steps:
- Go to Integrations > All integrations.
- Under host notifications, find Glip. Click “Install.”
- Authorize the requested permissions.
- Sign in to your Glip/RingCentral account.
- Select ‘Complete Setup’.
- Back on your dashboard, you’ll see that the integration has been enabled.
- To receive notifications from the Envoy bot, an employee must be listed with the same email address both in your Envoy employee directory and on your Glip team.
- We recommend testing new features before engaging your whole team. On the Envoy iPad, sign yourself in as a test visitor, select yourself as the host, and check out the notification you get from the Envoy bot.