- How does this integration work?
- Enabling the Envoy + Zoom chatbot integration
- Disabling the Envoy + Zoom chatbot integration
How does this integration work?
Envoy will send employees a Zoom chatbot DM when their visitors arrive.
Enabling the Envoy + Zoom chatbot integration
Note: You’ll need to be an admin on your Zoom account to complete this integration. Either become an admin or ask your admin for help before completing these steps:
- Go to Integrations > All integrations.
- Under Host notifications, find Zoom. Click “Install.”
- Login to your Zoom account, and authenticate the Envoy chatbot.
- Once you’ve installed the integration, host notifications will begin sending automatically to the hosts.
Disabling the Envoy + Zoom chatbot integration
- Go to Integrations > Enabled integrations.
- Find Zoom. Click “Configure.”
- Click "Uninstall".
Note: The Envoy directory email for the host must match the Zoom account email.
Upon installing the Zoom chatbot:
Envoy Visitor's notification:
Envoy Delivery's notification: