Skype for Business integrates seamlessly with Office 365 and can be hosted in the cloud or on-premise.
How does this integration work?
Envoy will send employees a Skype for Business IM when their visitors arrive.
Enabling the Envoy + Skype for Business integration
Note: You’ll need to be an admin on your Skype for Business account to complete this integration. Either become an admin or ask your admin for help before completing these steps:
- Go to Integrations > All integrations.
- Under Host notifications, find Skype for Business. Click “Install.”
- Configure your external access policy to allow
envoycom.onmicrosoft.comaccess to your organization. Choose the option that’s right for you.
• Office 365 Skype for Business Online
• Skype for Business Server
4. Click “Complete setup.”
5. Once you’ve installed the integration, host notifications will begin sending.
Note: Skype UCWA API does not support sending a DM to offline users.