How does this integration work?
Envoy integrates with Office 365 groups to send notifications to your entire group whenever a visitor signs in. Only one group can be connected with Envoy at a time, so please take that into account when setting up!
This is great for your front desk team, security, or even internal departments like recruiting in some situations.
Enabling the Envoy + Office 365 groups integration
Note: You’ll need to be an admin on your Office 365 Groups account to complete this integration. Either become an admin or ask your admin for help before completing these steps:
- Go to Integrations > All integrations.
- Under host notifications, find Office 365. Click “Install.”
- If prompted, log in to your Office 365 account.
- Select the group you’d like to notify when visitors sign in.
- Click "Connect Account"
- Sign in a test visitor and check your group for the notification.
Now, every time a visitor signs in, the group you selected will receive a notification with the visitor’s information.
Ready to sign up?
Get started in minutes. No credit card required. See plans and pricing →