You can learn more or sign up for Egnyte here.
How does this integration work?
The Envoy + Egnyte integration makes it simple to file and share the legal documents your visitors sign. Every time a visitor signs your legal documents, a PDF of the signed document will automatically upload into a specified Egnyte folder.
Enabling the Envoy + Egnyte integration
Note: You’ll need to be an admin on your Egnyte account to complete this integration. Either become an admin or ask your admin for help before completing these steps:
- Go to Integrations > All integrations.
- Under File sharing, find Egnyte. Click “Install.”
- Type your team’s Egnyte domain into the domain field.
4. Click “Connect account.”
5. If you’re not already logged in to Egnyte, you’ll be prompted to log in now.
6. Select your designated folder by clicking the dropdown. Choose the specific folder from the list.
7. Click “Complete setup”.
8. That’s it! Now, when visitors sign in, their legal documents will be filed in your designated Egnyte folder.