- How resending notifications works
- Benefits of resending notifications
- Resend notifications from web
- Resend notifications from mobile
How resending notifications works
You can resend notifications for any delivery, at any time, from mobile or web. When you choose to resend a notification, the recipient will receive the notification right at that moment—even if it is outside of your notification schedule or if their notifications are snoozed.
This feature is perfect for urgent deliveries, bulky deliveries that take up space or deliveries that have simply lingered too long.
Benefits of resending notifications
- Send as many notifications as you need, right when you need them.
- Resending notifications in Deliveries saves time versus manually messaging or calling recipients.
- Resend notifications for multiple deliveries at once from the web dashboard.
Resend notifications from web
- Go to the Deliveries > Delivery log.
- Select the delivery or deliveries you’d like to resend notifications for.
- Click “Resend notification.”
Note: If you select a package that has already been "Picked up" the Resend notification button will not appear. If you need to Mark as not collected click on the package itself, then click the ellipses (...), and Mark as not collected.
Resend notifications from mobile
From the delivery log in your Envoy mobile app, follow these steps:
- Go to Deliveries
- Click on the delivery you are wanting to resend the notification for
- Click "Resend notification"