How Deliveries billing works
Envoy Deliveries subscriptions are paid per delivery area, and are billed on your current Envoy billing cycle. When you add a delivery area, you’ll pay a prorated fee to cover the time until your next billing cycle.
Subscriptions can be monthly or annual, but because your whole Envoy account is on one billing cycle, your Envoy Deliveries subscription type must match your Visitors subscription type.
- If your Visitors subscription is billed monthly, your Envoy Deliveries subscription must be billed monthly.
- If your Visitors subscription is billed annually, your Envoy Deliveries subscription will be billed annually.
Envoy Deliveries pricing
Envoy Deliveries pricing is simple: There’s only one plan, and all features are included. When purchased on a monthly subscription, Envoy Deliveries is $199 per month, per delivery area.
An annual subscription is paid upfront for a year, and overall costs 20% less than if you were to subscribe monthly for a whole year.
A billing example
- On January 1, 2017, Second Street Labs subscribes to one Visitors Premium location on annual billing (1 location @ $299/month x 12 months = $3,588 total paid). This means their renewal date is January 1.
- On July 1, 2017, they add their first Envoy Deliveries delivery area. On that day, they’re billed for the prorated amount to cover their Deliveries subscription from July 1, 2017 - January 1, 2018 (1 delivery area @ $159/month x 6 months = $954 prorated amount paid).
- On January 1, 2018, they’ll pay a total of $5,496.
- This covers one Visitors Premium location (1 location @ $299/month x 12 months = $3,588) and one Deliveries delivery area (1 delivery area @ $159/month x 12 months = $1,908).
- Unless they add any new locations or delivery areas, they will not be billed again until January 1, 2019.